Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Computers versus Southampton

In amongst the regular glut of spam and eggs that filled my email inbox today was a natty missive from indie/punk noise merchants The Computers. I was lucky enough to catch the four piece at The Wedgewood Rooms when they supported The Duke Spirit but, and maybe it was that last pint, for the life of me I can't remember signing their mailing list. Whatever, scrawl my name across the sheet of A4 I obviously did.

Getting to the point, the band have announced that they'll be joining The Subways on their Autumn tour, rocking up at Southampton University on Monday 3rd October. Before then however the band will be supporting Face To Face at The Joiners on Tuesday 30th August. Which is nice.
 
Here's a taster to whet your appetite...

No comments: